Saturday, February 16, 2013

GTA V (5) delayed.


I have not posted a lot lately, but this is one that I felt I would chime in on... delayed until September about a month or two from its expected launch date...

What impact can we expect this to have to sales I ask myself... well, first of all it has certainly gained some free publicity... it gives more time for people to get interested, place pre-orders, etc. etc. but I think there will be many fans raging about this move. Still, it is a large game, and often errors or delays will occur, and since they need to make sure the game goes out working, it can take a long time to refine the details.

Put it this way, I would rather they took an extra 6 months and done a Bethesda / Blizzard and produced one fine quality game, than rush it out the door anyway to satisfy the handful of customers who will huff off and refuse to buy it because of the 'broken promise' that is a predicted but un-fixed release date...

Anyway, I leave you with this. So totally agreeing with this too... Put up a few days ago by the awesome Ctrl+Alt+Del :D (Hopefully they dont mind me re-sharing! Check them out - one of the best web comics about IMO :p ) Oh, also -  I started a new lets play to tide myself over... view it >Here<

No comments:

Post a Comment